This is a complete kit with everything you need to start your matcha journey.
The ceremonial grade matcha comes to from Ujitawara, Kyoto and is 100% organic. The artisan bamboo whisk was made with the 500 years old tradition. The scoop is essential in measuring the desired amount of matcha powder and it can be used for generations. Please select your favourite Matcha Bowl. (The price varies depending on the matcha bowl.)
The set includes:
- 1 x Organic Matcha, Ceremonial Grade, 20g
- 1 x Bowl
- 1 x Bamboo Whisk
- 1 x Whisk Holder
- 1 x Bamboo Scoop
How to make matcha
- Prepare hot water around 80℃. Pour hot water into the bowl once to warm it up and discard it.
- Put 2 scoops of matcha in a bowl and about 70 mL of hot water. The appropriate amount is about 1/4 to 1/5 of the bowl.
- First, mix the matcha that has sunk in the bottom slowly to disperse it, then lift the chasen upright and whisk back and forth using your wrist until the bubbles form.
- When there are fine bubbles on the surface of matcha, it is ready. The taste of tea changes depending on the amount of matcha, the amount and temperature of hot water, and the time it took to whisk.
Watch our "How to make matcha" video here
Find out more about our organic matcha here